THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator Mike Tonkin audiobook

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator Mike Tonkin audiobook

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator Mike Tonkin audiobook free

Have you ever wondered what really goes on behind the scenes of a group tour? How are they planned, booked and operated, and what tales could be told about the tours themselves – the good, the bad, the ugly and the just plain hilarious? Well you are about to find out from the travel insider - me! I’ll tell you about a few mistakes I made in the beginning, but then it’s about the people, hotels, guides, drivers, dramas and how I dealt with them, and lots of funny happenings and insider stories. I won’t give the real names of any of my guests – well perhaps the Christian names of some. 95% were really lovely people, but the other 5% were sometimes a challenge. Read on to find out about some of my guests and how I coped with the problem ones. (A vodka and tonic often did the trick – for me that is!). For those of you considering a trip to the UK soon, make sure that you read my last chapter where I list all the places that we visited. But more importantly, I give you a link to every one, so it will save you lots of time, and hopefully give you lots of new ideas on places to visit. I am working on another book entitled I Don’t Eat Shellfish – More hilarious tales and insider stories from a tour operator. This one is about my Ireland and European tours and follows the same theme. So keep a look out for it soon. Finally, if after reading this book you want to organize your own group tours, then I am writing a book to guide you (and travel agents) through the process. It will be entitled HOW TO CREATE AND RUN YOUR OWN GROUP TOUR (Big savings for your friends, and you travel for FREE). There I’ll be giving you all the information and valuable tips you’ll need to run a successful group tour, including tricky bits like itinerary planning, marketing, currency, hotel section, and much more. So keep an eye on my web-site Unravelling Travel for when my new books are published. Better still, sign up there for my newsletter, and you’ll be able to secure them at a special pre-release price. THE TOAST IS COLDChaptersIn the Beginning – Why, How and Where?Coaches, Drivers and Guides - The Essential ElementsUnforgettable Guests – Nice, Strange, UnpleasantHotel Tales - The Inside Story Dramas and Hilarious Happenings - Tears and LaughterMy selection of Special Places – Read all about them About the AuthorSo buy my book now, then sit back, relax, and find out all about the fun and games of life on the road, and the inside story of what really happens on group tours. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent - namely me!.

Author:

download book

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator Mike Tonkin audio book download

  • Author:
  • Publisher:
  • Publication date:
  • Cover:
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10:
  • ISBN-13:
  • Dimensions:
  • Weight: 1929 KB
  • Hardcover:
  • Series:
  • Grade:
  • Age:
  • Author:
  • Price: $1.17

Book reviews

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator

Book Title

Size

Link

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator read from EasyFiles

4.4 mb. download book

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator download from OpenShare

5.6 mb. download free

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator download from WeUpload

4.8 mb. read book

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator download from LiquidFile

4.6 mb. download

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator Mike Tonkin audio book download

Book Title

Size

Link

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator read in djvu

3.1 mb. download DjVu

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator download in pdf

4.3 mb. download Pdf

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator download in odf

5.5 mb. download ODF

THE TOAST IS COLD - Hilarious Tales and Insider Stories from a Tour Operator download in epub

4.7 mb. download ePub

Related books